The following locations are open
Feather River Canyon Sites
Lake Davis Recreation Area
Bucks Lake Recreation Area
Lakes Basin Recreation Area
Beckwourth - Isolated
Mt. Hough - Isolated
***Antelope Lake Recreation Area
These campgrounds are new to reservations for the 2021 season and will have some sites available for reservations through www.recreation.gov.
- Bucks Lake: Grizzly Creek Campground, Sundew Campground, Mill Creek Campground
- Feather River Canyon: Gansner Bar Campground, North Fork Campground, Queen Lily Campground
These campgrounds already accept reservations and will have additional reservation sites added.
- Antelope Lake: Lone Rock Campground, Long Point Campground
- Frenchman Lake: Big Cove Campground, Chilcoot Campground, Frenchman Campground, Spring Creek Campground
- Lake Davis: Grasshopper Flat Campground, Grizzly Campground, Lightning Tree Campground
***Be advised that the road to Antelope Lake from the east end of Genesee Valley is open. There may be debris and rocks on the road.
Alternate routes include:
- From Taylorsville take Plumas County Road 213 (Diamond Mtn. Rd.) north through the North Arm of Indian Valley, along Light Creek, and then east on Forest Service (FS) Road #28N03.
- From Milford, take County Road 336 south towards Laufman. County Road 336 turns into FS Road 26N70. Stay on 26N70 until you reach FS Road 28N03. Turn right. Stay on FS Road 28N03 to Antelope Lake.
- From Janesville take Lassen County Road 208 (Janesville Grade), south to Forest Service Road #26N70, and then northwest to FS Rd #28N03.